- Compact size, rugged design
- Provides for quick, simple installation of
- Technisonic TFM panel mount radios
- 1 year full warranty
- Overall Length – 8.75 in. (22.22 cm)
- TFM Connection – 15P Female D-Sub connector
- C-962(A) connection – 25P Male D-Sub connector
The ACS TFM RC-1 Retrofit Cable is a compact adapter assembly which provides a quick interface between an existing Global Wulfsberg C-962(A) Control unit connection and the Technisonic TFM 138 Series FM Radio. The cable allows for a simple retrofit for any aircraft — just unplug the C-962(A) unit, attach the ACS TFM RC-1 Retrofit cable to the aircraft cable harness, and plug the TFM unit into the adapter.
Designed to demanding aircraft cabling specifications, the ACS TFM RC-1 is a rugged, reliable cable. It is the perfect installation solution for operators replacing a GWS RT-9600 FM radio system with the newer Technisonic panel mount radios.
|Dimensions||8.0 x 8.0 x 4.0 in|